- Type 4 E&E web slings have twisted eyes that fit better in the bowl of a hook and work better in a choker hitch.
- Type 3 & 4 web slings are tapered at 3” and wider unless otherwise specified.
- Type 4 twisted eye slings are generally furnished unless otherwise specified.
- Slings are available in nylon or polyester webbing.
- Minimum 5:1 design factor.
- Do not exceed rated capacities. The ratings must be reduced when lifting at angles of less than 90 degrees with the horizontal.
- Rated capacities: Vertical = 22,000 lbs. Choker = 17,600 lbs. V. Basket = 44,000 lbs.